The Qualité Tourisme brand is a guarantee of quality in terms of reception and accommodation services. It is issued by the State to establishments meeting various quality requirements.
The Pyrénées Méditerranée inter-municipal tourist office belongs to the national network of French Tourist Offices and tourism institutions (ADN Tourisme).
It has been classified in category II since 2019.
The commitments of the Tourist Office
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception area and information area.
- Facilitate your procedures.
- Provide you with furniture to sit on.
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- Enable you to access digital information through WIFI.
- Display and distribute its opening periods expressed in at least one foreign language.
- Be open at least 120 days a year, Saturday and Sunday included, during tourist or entertainment periods.
- Respond all year round to your letters, mels.
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff speaking at least one foreign language.
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper and digital media.
- Give you access to its multilingual website.
- Disseminate its tourist information on digital and paper media translated at least into a relative foreign language:
― to all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone number, level of classification via newsletters;
― cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites which may include an indication of the usage rates, periods and times of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details;
― events and entertainment;
― to emergency telephone numbers.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Post emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Process any complaints and measure visitor satisfaction.
- Provide you with a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer. Update the data on the tourist offer of its geographical area of intervention.