"Accueil Vélo" is a national brand that guarantees a welcome and quality services to cyclists along cycle routes.
The commitments of labeled structures
This device aims to federate and engage professionals on reception and service criteria guaranteeing a service adapted to the needs of cycling tourists.
- Be less than 5 km from a cycle route
- Provide a personalized and attentive welcome to bicycle tourists
- Provide information and offer services adapted to cyclists
- To be able to advise the cycling tourist on the course of his stay
- Adapting to the pace and needs of bicycle tourists: meal times and contents, being able to offer the transfer of tourists' luggage to the next place of accommodation (paying or free).
Types of labeled structures
A Bike Center can be:
- a bicycle rental company,
- a cycle repairer,
- a restaurateur,
- a tourism office,
- a touristic site
Your referent stay advisor will accompany you towards obtaining the label!