Would you like to spend a day in the Catalan capital?
Here are our suggestions for getting to Barcelona.
Take a tour bus
Our partner Argelès Tourisme Voyages offers various excursions to Barcelona throughout the summer. With accompaniment for a panoramic tour of the city or in total freedom, you will inevitably find the excursion that corresponds to your desires. You can book your excursion online or in one of our 7 offices.
Getting to Barcelona by train
The train is one of the ways to get to Barcelona from the Pyrénées-Orientales.
The trip takes about 2 hours.
We advise you to preferably go to Perpignan station to catch your train. This will allow you to have direct trains to the capital of southern Catalonia.
Do not hesitate to save time by booking your train in advance.
Go to Barcelona by car
Prefer to take your car for a more self-paced excursion? Here is a suggested route to reach car parks without too much difficulty.
- Take the A9 towards Spain and follow the direction of Barcelona.
- At the entrance to Barcelona follow "Barcelona / Aeroport / Aeropuerto"
- Then follow “Barcelona Rondes / Port ZAL / Aeroport”
- Take the exit towards “Ronda litoral / Sant Andreu – Zona industrial / Badalona / Mataro / Port zona franca”
- Enter the Poble Nou tunnel
- Take exit 22 “Barcelona / Pla de Palau / Via laietana / port vell”
- Continue on Calle del Doctor Aiguader
- Take Plaza de Pau Vila
- Turn left "Moll d'Espanya"
- You will find parking lots. Near these, a metro station will allow you to reach the center of Barcelona by transport.
You can also walk to the old town.