Small building in the middle of the fields. There are mentions of Sainte-Eugénie in 951, 1067 and 1145.
Parish church until 1347, it remains a place of worship until the French Revolution, then it is disused and serves as an agricultural building, in particular a "casot". The architecture of the vault of the current building dates from the XNUMXth century. The building consists of a single nave covered with a broken beam cradle and a semicircular apse.
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2024